Divine Oblivion
Please Log In To Continue.
Divine Oblivion
Please Log In To Continue.
Divine Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Oblivion

The AQW Guild Divine Oblivion

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 word story

Go down 
+7
Vallorerules
Gladius Procella
xRei
Death the Kid
♣R.I.P. Michael Jackson♣
Ekir
Timitsego V2
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Timitsego V2
Timmeh Ze Nub Uf Epacnass
Timitsego V2

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:38 am

So,basicly i just start with 3 words and you add 3 words every post.

It finally was

Ok these stories are sick twisted and plain disgusting so /Lockage for a week.

Thread unlocked as a going away present from me. :3
~Bluey

Last edited by Timitsego V2 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ekir
Seppy's Elite Shadow Doom General of Doom
Ekir

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:00 am

It was finally Saturday when I
Back to top Go down
Timitsego V2
Timitsego V2

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:04 am

It was finally Saturday when I decided to go
Back to top Go down
Ekir
Ekir

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:22 pm

It was finally Saturday when I decided to go to Michael Jackson's
Back to top Go down
Timitsego V2
Timitsego V2

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:15 pm

It was finally Saturday when I decided to go to Michael Jackson's house for an
Back to top Go down
♣R.I.P. Michael Jackson♣
Holy King of Flamic
Holy King of Flamic
♣R.I.P. Michael Jackson♣

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:22 pm

It was finally Saturday when I decided to go to Michael Jackson's house for an audition to sing
Back to top Go down
https://divineoblivion.forumotion.net
Timitsego V2
Timitsego V2

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:25 pm

It was finally Saturday when I decided to go to Michael Jackson's house for an audition to sing in his new
Back to top Go down
♣R.I.P. Michael Jackson♣
Holy King of Flamic
Holy King of Flamic
♣R.I.P. Michael Jackson♣

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:28 pm

It was finally Saturday when I decided to go to Michael Jackson's house for an audition to sing in his new music video for
Back to top Go down
Timitsego V2
Timitsego V2

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:32 pm

It was finally Saturday when I decided to go to Michael Jackson's house for an audition to sing in his new music video for being discovered as
Back to top Go down
♣R.I.P. Michael Jackson♣
Holy King of Flamic
Holy King of Flamic
♣R.I.P. Michael Jackson♣

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:37 pm

It was finally Saturday when I decided to go to Michael Jackson's house for an audition to sing in his new music video for being discovered as the king of
Back to top Go down
Timitsego V2
Timitsego V2

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:10 pm

It was finally Saturday when I decided to go to Michael Jackson's house for an audition to sing in his new music video for being discovered as the king of the shadowsythe band
Back to top Go down
Death the Kid
Death the Kid

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: 3 word story.   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:56 pm

It was finally Saturday when I decided to go to Michael Jackson's house for an audition to sing in his new music video for being discovered as the king of the shadowsythe band of total gods!
Back to top Go down
xRei
xRei

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:02 pm

It was finally Saturday when I decided to go to Michael Jackson's house for an audition to sing in his new music video for being discovered as the king of the shadowsythe band of total gods! I was turned
Back to top Go down
Death the Kid
Death the Kid

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: 3 word story.   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:05 pm

It was finally Saturday when I decided to go to Michael Jackson's house for an audition to sing in his new music video for being discovered as the king of the shadowsythe band of total gods! I was turned into a frog
Back to top Go down
♣R.I.P. Michael Jackson♣
Holy King of Flamic
Holy King of Flamic
♣R.I.P. Michael Jackson♣

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:37 pm

It was finally Saturday when I decided to go to Michael Jackson's house for an audition to sing in his new music video for being discovered as the king of the shadowsythe band of total gods! I was turned into a frog and I saw
Back to top Go down
Gladius Procella
Seppy's Doom Death Knight
Gladius Procella

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:16 pm

It was finally Saturday when I decided to go to Michael Jackson's house for an audition to sing in his new music video for being discovered as the king of the shadowsythe band of total gods! I was turned into a frog and I saw alot of pot
Back to top Go down
xRei
xRei

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:28 pm

It was finally Saturday when I decided to go to Michael Jackson's house for an audition to sing in his new music video for being discovered as the king of the shadowsythe band of total gods! I was turned into a frog and I saw alot of pot
stuffed inside condoms.
Back to top Go down
Gladius Procella
Gladius Procella

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:29 pm

stuffed inside condoms. I decided to
Back to top Go down
xRei
xRei

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:30 pm

stuffed inside condoms. I decided to Rape it. Then
Back to top Go down
Gladius Procella
Gladius Procella

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:32 pm

stuffed inside condoms. I decided to Rape it. Then i got high
Back to top Go down
xRei
xRei

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:33 pm

stuffed inside condoms. I decided to Rape it. Then i got high and got footfaced
Back to top Go down
Gladius Procella
Gladius Procella

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:36 pm

stuffed inside condoms. I decided to Rape it. Then i got high and got footfaced on black mudkips
Back to top Go down
xRei
xRei

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:55 pm

stuffed inside condoms. I decided to Rape it. Then i got high and got footfaced on black mudkips wearing crazy ninja
Back to top Go down
Gladius Procella
Gladius Procella

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:09 am

stuffed inside condoms. I decided to Rape it. Then i got high and got footfaced on black mudkips wearing crazy ninja leather bondage suits
Back to top Go down
Timitsego V2
Timitsego V2

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:19 am

stuffed inside condoms. I decided to Rape it. Then i got high and got footfaced on black mudkips wearing crazy ninja leather bondage suits who came from
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3 word story Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 word story
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next