Divine Oblivion
Please Log In To Continue.
Divine Oblivion
Please Log In To Continue.
Divine Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Oblivion

The AQW Guild Divine Oblivion

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 word story

Go down 
+7
Vallorerules
Gladius Procella
xRei
Death the Kid
♣R.I.P. Michael Jackson♣
Ekir
Timitsego V2
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
TDawg
Seppy's Death Knight
Seppy's Death Knight
TDawg

3 word story - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:10 pm

My roflcopter goes to buy a dildo for seppy's giant foot long vagina when i noticed that the sluts were eating brains. So my roflcopter, shit all over xRei while he stalked Nagi at Timmeh's house in Belgium. I had Jizzed in my shorts while the Hero, Mr. T killed Seppy's footlong vagina! Except after he
Back to top Go down
Ekir
Seppy's Elite Shadow Doom General of Doom
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:54 pm

My roflcopter goes to buy a dildo for seppy's giant foot long vagina when i noticed that the sluts were eating brains. So my roflcopter, shit all over xRei while he stalked Nagi at Timmeh's house in Belgium. I had Jizzed in my shorts while the Hero, Mr. T killed Seppy's footlong vagina! Except after he killed Mr. T!
Back to top Go down
Death the Kid
Death the Kid

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:09 pm

My roflcopter goes to buy a dildo for seppy's giant foot long vagina when i noticed that the sluts were eating brains. So my roflcopter, shit all over xRei while he stalked Nagi at Timmeh's house in Belgium. I had Jizzed in my shorts while the Hero, Mr. T killed Seppy's footlong vagina! Except after he killed Mr. T! I yelled, "YOU
Back to top Go down
Ekir
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:43 pm

My roflcopter goes to buy a dildo for seppy's giant foot long vagina when i noticed that the sluts were eating brains. So my roflcopter, shit all over xRei while he stalked Nagi at Timmeh's house in Belgium. I had Jizzed in my shorts while the Hero, Mr. T killed Seppy's footlong vagina! Except after he killed Mr. T! I yelled, "YOU Dick sucker!" to
Back to top Go down
TDawg
Seppy's Death Knight
Seppy's Death Knight
TDawg

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:49 pm

My roflcopter goes to buy a dildo for seppy's giant foot long vagina when i noticed that the sluts were eating brains. So my roflcopter, shit all over xRei while he stalked Nagi at Timmeh's house in Belgium. I had Jizzed in my shorts while the Hero, Mr. T killed Seppy's footlong vagina! Except after he killed Mr. T! I yelled, "YOU Dick sucker!" to Reirei, who blushed
Back to top Go down
Ekir
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:42 pm

My roflcopter goes to buy a dildo for seppy's giant foot long vagina when i noticed that the sluts were eating brains. So my roflcopter, shit all over xRei while he stalked Nagi at Timmeh's house in Belgium. I had Jizzed in my shorts while the Hero, Mr. T killed Seppy's footlong vagina! Except after he killed Mr. T! I yelled, "YOU Dick sucker!" to Reirei, who blushed so much that
Back to top Go down
TDawg
Seppy's Death Knight
Seppy's Death Knight
TDawg

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:42 pm

My roflcopter goes to buy a dildo for seppy's giant foot long vagina when i noticed that the sluts were eating brains. So my roflcopter, shit all over xRei while he stalked Nagi at Timmeh's house in Belgium. I had Jizzed in my shorts while the Hero, Mr. T killed Seppy's footlong vagina! Except after he killed Mr. T! I yelled, "YOU Dick sucker!" to Reirei, who blushed so much that he go boom!
Back to top Go down
Ekir
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:44 pm

My roflcopter goes to buy a dildo for seppy's giant foot long vagina when i noticed that the sluts were eating brains. So my roflcopter, shit all over xRei while he stalked Nagi at Timmeh's house in Belgium. I had Jizzed in my shorts while the Hero, Mr. T killed Seppy's footlong vagina! Except after he killed Mr. T! I yelled, "YOU Dick sucker!" to Reirei, who blushed so much that he go boom! As i thought
Back to top Go down
Death the Kid
Death the Kid

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:06 pm

My roflcopter goes to buy a dildo for seppy's giant foot long vagina when i noticed that the sluts were eating brains. So my roflcopter, shit all over xRei while he stalked Nagi at Timmeh's house in Belgium. I had Jizzed in my shorts while the Hero, Mr. T killed Seppy's footlong vagina! Except after he killed Mr. T! I yelled, "YOU Dick sucker!" to Reirei, who blushed so much that he go boom! As i thought how much I
Back to top Go down
Ekir
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:16 pm

My roflcopter goes to buy a dildo for seppy's giant foot long vagina when i noticed that the sluts were eating brains. So my roflcopter, shit all over xRei while he stalked Nagi at Timmeh's house in Belgium. I had Jizzed in my shorts while the Hero, Mr. T killed Seppy's footlong vagina! Except after he killed Mr. T! I yelled, "YOU Dick sucker!" to Reirei, who blushed so much that he go boom! As i thought how much I secretly loved
Back to top Go down
Death the Kid
Death the Kid

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:32 am

My roflcopter goes to buy a dildo for seppy's giant foot long vagina when i noticed that the sluts were eating brains. So my roflcopter, shit all over xRei while he stalked Nagi at Timmeh's house in Belgium. I had Jizzed in my shorts while the Hero, Mr. T killed Seppy's footlong vagina! Except after he killed Mr. T! I yelled, "YOU Dick sucker!" to Reirei, who blushed so much that he go boom! As i thought how much I secretly loved blueox. I wanted
Back to top Go down
Ekir
Ekir

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:55 am

My roflcopter goes to buy a dildo for seppy's giant foot long vagina when i noticed that the sluts were eating brains. So my roflcopter, shit all over xRei while he stalked Nagi at Timmeh's house in Belgium. I had Jizzed in my shorts while the Hero, Mr. T killed Seppy's footlong vagina! Except after he killed Mr. T! I yelled, "YOU Dick sucker!" to Reirei, who blushed so much that he go boom! As i thought how much I secretly loved blueox. I wanted to kill him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story   3 word story - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 word story
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7