Divine Oblivion
Please Log In To Continue.
Divine Oblivion
Please Log In To Continue.
Divine Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Oblivion

The AQW Guild Divine Oblivion

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

clan page =)

Go down 
+3
♣R.I.P. Michael Jackson♣
TDawg
xRei
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xRei
Seppy's Elite Shadow Doom General of Doom
xRei

clan page =) Empty
PostSubject: clan page =)   clan page =) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:30 pm

clan page =) Dasasdasdasd
Divine Oblivion is an Adventure Quest Worlds Only Clan
~I am the Apocalypse

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Index:
: Divine Oblivion's Making ( The Merging of Anemos and Oblivion's End)
: How Do I become a part of Divine Oblivion and what are the requirements?
: Members list
: Guild Ranking System
: Staff list
: Oblivion's End
: Anemos
: Allies Of Divine Oblivion
: Enemies

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Divine Oblivion's Making (The Merging of Anemos and Oblivion's End)
On May 21st 2009, two of AQW's highest quality clans fused together to form "Divine Oblivion." Oblivion's End and Anemos happily combined in hopes of creating the greatest guild that will ever roam Adventurequest Worlds. Carrying the characteristics that OE and Anemos once founded, DO countinues the legacy its parents enforced. Divine Oblivion is made of a small group of active and interesting players. We play through new releases every friday, criticizing, applauding, and basicly having fun. If you want to become a part of our community of teenagers, join now. This clan is the testing grounds for the guild that is destined to become the best.

How Do I Become A Part Of Divine Oblivion And What Are the Requirements?
Its easy for you to join DO. All you need to do is PM me here on the forums or in-game when I'm on AQW.
Before you try to join the clan, you have to meet certain requirements.
[ul]
[*] You must be level 15+ or somewhere around that area.
[*] You have to be active most of the time. (In-game)(Private-forums)
[*] You cant be too serious. It is a game after-all
[*] You have not already left or been kicked from the clan. ( Inactivity in General Is an Exception, however being inactive in the DO forums but not in-game is not allowed. )
[*] You must be willing to Post in the forums at least a little
[/ul]
If you meet the above requirements, feel free to pm me with any questions or your request to join. (Include Character Name, Level, Class Ranks, Character Page, How active you are, and tell me that you are willing to be active in the forums.)

[size]Member Count: 14[/size]

[size]Banned Members:0[/size]

[size]Average Level:18.5+ [/size]

[size]
Tier 1-Holy King of Resurrection-Mked123

Tier 1-Great General of Oblivion-Ekir

Tier 2-Inflicted Sovereign of Oblivion-xRei
[/size]
Tier 3-Grand Marquis of Casualty-Space_tim
Tier 4-Duke of Deprivation-ieuanm
Tier 4-Great Viscount of Oblivion-[url]http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=lord kilo]Lord Kilo[/url]

Tier 5- Lords of the Inflict

Stone Monkey of Oblivion-Gort15
Aaka
Self-Proclaimed Godly King Of Cheese-Blueox
Tier 5-Knights of the Oblivion
Pkowns121
Martyred Warriors of Casualty-
Moghunter

Raised Seths of the lord

Recruited Knights of the Resurrection-

Ranking system
The Ranks and Tiers shown above are the "Titles" or Groups a Member can get and be a part of. The lower the tier the higher up you are on the Clan ranks. To rank up, you have to show that you actually care that you are in Divine Oblivion and play often. Posting on our Private forums, Respecting the other members, and having fun are some of the ways to rank up fast. There is also a Points system halfway implemented. I have decided that a member who reaches a certain amount of points will receive the title add-on, "Legend." Making meaningful posts and being extremly cool will earn you points towards that Title.

Divine Oblivion's Staff
Admin- xRei, Tdawg999
Global Moderators- CrazedMonkey, Space_tim, Ekir, Gort15, Lord_kilo, Blueox

[/color]

Oblivion's End (Parent Clan Of Divine Oblivion)

~ Oblivion's End was formed as a party of friends who like to excessively farm, hang out, and take away the boredom of waiting for a new release. This Clan will become a Guild when that feature comes out in-game. You should join to help the clan/guild evolve and meet our various cool members. Besides, we have an awesome name, an awesome private-forums, and incredibly awesome members. Most of us are around the age of 14-16 so we can have mature conversations and lolcat nicely.

Enemies of OE

Divine Oblivion's Clan Goals[ul]
[s]
[*] Recruit 5 members[/s]
[s]
[*] Reach 10 members[/s]
[*] Reach 20 members
[*] Reach 50 members
[s]
[*] Reach 400 posts in private forums[/s]
[*] Reach 2000 posts
[*] Become an In-game AQW clan
[/ul]

[color=#330099]Important Warning

If you've continued to read on through the entire post, and really like what you see, great. But I will advise a warning to anyone one of you that wishes to join. If you are a hacker, just forget it. I mean, you can be the coolest guy in the world, thats why I edited the post to include this warning. I really dont feel like getting anyone banned (Thats why the name is Kra**, I wont hide his name, but I dont want everyone to know.) This is a clan where members tend to /goto other members frequently. But if your not a hacker, and feel like this clan is perfect for you, I strongly encourage you to PM me with your application to join. Thank you for reading and have fun AQWing.
clan page =) Final378sig

Fixed image and links.
~Tim
Back to top Go down
TDawg
Seppy's Death Knight
Seppy's Death Knight
TDawg

clan page =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan page =)   clan page =) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:41 pm

Yo you have some things tofix, like small text and all that jazz
Back to top Go down
♣R.I.P. Michael Jackson♣
Holy King of Flamic
Holy King of Flamic
♣R.I.P. Michael Jackson♣

clan page =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan page =)   clan page =) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:58 am

You need to replace [image] with [img]....
And fix the small text.
~Seppy
Back to top Go down
https://divineoblivion.forumotion.net
♣R.I.P. Michael Jackson♣
Holy King of Flamic
Holy King of Flamic
♣R.I.P. Michael Jackson♣

clan page =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan page =)   clan page =) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:49 pm

Why is the post blank..... -_-
~Seppy
Back to top Go down
https://divineoblivion.forumotion.net
Vallorerules
Elite Death Knight
Elite Death Knight
Vallorerules

clan page =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan page =)   clan page =) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:02 pm

it only works as [IMG] with me
Back to top Go down
http://youngdrummer.i8.com/DR/
Ekir
Ekir

clan page =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan page =)   clan page =) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Our clan page is well.....blank?
Back to top Go down
Death the Kid
Death the Kid

clan page =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan page =)   clan page =) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:55 pm

yeah, before i could read all but the small text and now it's gone
Back to top Go down
Gladius Procella
Seppy's Doom Death Knight
Seppy's Doom Death Knight
Gladius Procella

clan page =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan page =)   clan page =) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:47 am

erm possibly the link to our battleon forum clan page?
Back to top Go down
xRei
xRei

clan page =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan page =)   clan page =) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:54 pm

LAwls I was posting my draft for Tdee to use =/ but then it was deleted x3. It wasnt ment to be shown on this forum with a different text size and etc. It was the entire code for AE forums. CLose this topic =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

clan page =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan page =)   clan page =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan page =)
Page 1 of 1